|Category||Childbirth Classes, Understanding Birth|
|Event Start Date||8/3/2015|
|Event End Date||8/3/2015|
|Time||Classes will take place Monday evenings from 6-8 p.m|
|Location||Wiegand Conference Room - Benefis South Tower, 2nd floor, 1101 26th Street South, Great Falls, MT|
|Contact Name||Childbirth Education Coordinator|
Expecting? Congratulations! Attend our comprehensive childbirth series. Topics will include:
- Pregnancy overview, Lamaze principles, & tour of the Birth Center
- Physical & Emotional changes in Labor
- Comfort Techniques for Labor
- Medical Procedures and Cesarean Birth
- Newborn Procedures & appearance, bathing, and safety
- Recovery & the postpartum period
New moms are encouraged to start a session when they are 20-28 weeks. Your support person is welcome and encouraged to attend with you. Cost is $60; waivers are available. Registration is required.
Classes will take place Monday evenings from 6-8 p.m. on the following dates: Monday, August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Registration is required for all Childbirth Education Classes. For more information or to register, please call the Benefis Childbirth Education Coordinator at 455-5553 or log onto our website at www.benefis.org/calendar.