Expecting? Congratulations! Attend our comprehensive childbirth series. Topics will include:
- Pregnancy overview & tour of the Birth Center
- Physical & Emotional changes in Labor
- Comfort Techniques for Labor
- Medical Procedures and Cesarean Birth
- Newborn Procedures & appearance, bathing, and safety
- Postpartum issues
New moms are encouraged to start a session when they are 20-28 weeks. Your support person is welcome and encouraged to attend with you. Cost is $60; waivers are available. Registration is required.
Classes will take place Monday evenings from 6-8 p.m. on the following dates:
Monday, March 31, April 7, 14, 21 & 28
Registration is required for all Childbirth Education Classes. For more information or to register, please call the Benefis Childbirth Education Coordinator at 455-5553 or log onto our website at www.benefis.org/calendar.