Benefis Eastview is a leader in the trend toward individualized care giving. Recognizing that each of our residents has unique needs, we’ve replaced the traditional, one-size-fits all nursing home model with “Resident Centered Care.” That means services and activities are tailored to the individual’s preferences – everything from what time breakfast is served to social activities – so patients can still enjoy life on their terms.
The Household Care Model
Our progressive vision is built on more than 40 years of experience providing the highest level of extended and transitional care. Today we are a 146-bed, not-for-profit service of Benefis Health System, providing short- and long-term care. The center’s team of experts treats each patient like family, developing a coordinated, personalized care plan with the oversight of our Medical Director and an interdisciplinary staff that includes pharmacists, nursing staff trained in dementia care, life enrichment guides, social workers, dietitians and physical therapists, as well as doctors who are Board Certified in “physiatry,” which in layman’s terms means rehabilitation. We strive to make families part of each patient’s care plan, with an emphasis on communication and access to your loved one’s care team.
- Private Rooms
- Prompt access to a Level II Trauma Center/Emergency Department
- 32-bed Memory Care Unit
- State-of-the-art security system
- Home-like environment with cozy dining rooms and landscaped courtyards
- Private family lounge area
- Medicare/Medicaid certified
- Wireless Nurse Call System
- Full range of physical, occupational and speech therapy services.
- Access to broad range of care available through Benefis Health System including:
- Heart Care
- Infusion Therapy
- Wound Center
- Cancer Care
- Pain Management
- Diabetes Care