Giving Hope to Patients and Families. CyberKnife®
Welcome to Benefis Sletten Cancer Institute: the first to offer CyberKnife® in Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, and Wyoming.
CyberKnife® is the world's first robotic Radiosurgery tool offering hope to patients with both benign and malignant conditions – even conditions that were thought to be inoperable.
Developed by a neurosurgeon at Stanford University, the CyberKnife® incorporates technology used in the military to track cruise missiles which enables the system to continuously detect, track, and correct for tumor and patient movements. With its ability to deliver radiation from over 1,200 positions, CyberKnife® is the first to allow Radiosurgery to be performed successfully anywhere in the body. Other advantages include:
- 1-5 Days of Treatment
- No pain
- No incision
- No blood loss
- No recovery time – patients go home immediately
- Provides an improved quality of life
- Extremely accurate, with sub-millimeter of accuracy
- No invasive head frame required
- Provides real-time tracking of tumor and patient movement, and compensates to ensure treatment accuracy
Call today to find out if you are a candidate for CyberKnife® Stereotactic Radiosurgery, 1.800.227.4518 or 406.455.4538.