Patients & Visitors
Welcome to Benefis Health System! Our progressive facility, expert medical team and comprehensive services are designed to cater to you, our patients and visitors. We take our dedication to you seriously, which is why we’ve put together this information to assist you in learning about and navigating our hospital. Our website and our Patient Guide contains valuable information to help acquaint you with the many programs and services available at Benefis Health System, and should answer many questions in preparation for your upcoming hospital stay.
Benefis East Campus
1101 26th Street South
Great Falls, MT 59405
Benefis West Campus
500 15th Ave South
Great Falls, MT 59405
EAST & WEST CAMPUS MAP
Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. However, patient care is our primary concern at Benefis Health System, and, in order to enhance the quality of care, specific visiting hours and regulations have been established for each unit. Visiting hours and regulations are available at the Information Desk on the main floor. Please follow these guidelines. If you need additional information, please check with the nurse on the unit.
Following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Smoking is prohibited on Benefis property. Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or anywhere in the hospital.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- Visitors in semi-private rooms should be considerate of both patients.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept short.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
The Patient Guide
Download a copy of the Benefis Patient Guide HERE. The Patient Guide includes information about:
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- How to Pre-Register for your Hospital Stay or Services
- Important Phone Numbers
- Visiting Family and Friends
For your convenience, our campuses have a Gift Shop where you can purchase flowers, balloons, snacks, books and baby gifts. Our friendly volunteers work in these gift shops and are here to assist you with whatever you're looking for.
Our Information Desk volunteers can assist patients, families and visitors. Call 406-455-5111 for their help.
Interpreter services also are available for patients in many languages. If your English is limited or you are speech or hearing impaired, please contact a hospital operator (455.5000) or Patient Flow (455.5101) and he/she will arrange for an interpreter to assist you throughout your stay.
If you have issues or concerns regarding your care, please contact the Patient Advocacy Program at 406.455.5838. Or feel free to call Benefis Health System at 406.455.5000 or EMAIL US.